Thursday, September 2, 2010

Observation vs. Imagination

In the first drawing which was drawing from observation I tried as much as possible to really concentrate on the object that I was observing and I tried to be as accurate as possible when I was drawing from observation and include a lot of detail. In the second drawing which was from our imagination I tried to be as creative as possible when I was choosing the scene I was going to place my items in and then once I chose my scene I then began to add detail. From my point of view the second drawing was much harder than the first because drawing from observation is pretty easy for me but when it came to finding a scene to place my items it became pretty difficult because for the second drawing I really had to put a lot of thought into my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment