Friday, September 10, 2010

The first thing that went through my head when I heard the directions was the thought of disbelief it took me about a minute until I was able to accept the idea of drawing without being able to see what I'm doing. The blindfold helped a lot while I was trying to picture a place because being the kind of artist I am where I need to focus on details, the fact that I was blindfolded helped me cope with the lack of detail. When I started my drawing I started off by drawing the big items in my picture and then when I completed that I went back to add details like people and other small objects. Drawing while blindfolded started to get easy as time went on and I got the hang of things. The drawing that I made blindfolded actually came out fairly well considering the fact that I couldn't see what I was drawing and my picture is very similar to the drawings I used to make as a preschooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment