Friday, February 26, 2010

Me-Scape:A Reductive Block Print















For the printmaking project that we did towards the end of the term, I decided to make a beach scene in Hawaii. I decided to make a colorful scene of a beach with sand, trees, boats, clouds and other fun things that could be found on a beach. This project was really hard because it was very difficult to get everything in the right place and once you made a mistake it was almost impossible to fix. Even with the help of a my teacher who happens to be really good at this it was still very hard to complete this project. In the end I felt that the print making project was very challenging and even though it didn't come out the way I would have wanted it to I still managed to finish.If I could do this project over again I would be more precise when printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment