Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Changing Still Life

One of the things that we had to do to keep up with the still life so that it always looked like the setting in front of us was to try as much as possible not to talk wjich was one of the hardest things for me. I was always so tempted to express my stress while drawing the still life and at time when I began to talk I often found myself behind. Another thing that you have to do to keep up with the still life so that it always looked like the setting in front of us was to stay true to ourselves because if you didn't look at the still life and just drew everything from head your drawing would come out looking very different from the still life. Lastly, you had to focus on keeping up rather than the look of the drawing because if you focus on what your drawing looks like then you will find yourself behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment