Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mid- term Reflection

I think that at the half way point in my intermediate drawing and painting term my work has developed in some areas. In terms of what I have made I don't think that anything has changed drastically, because of the fact that I take a long amount of time on my work I feel that when completed the quality of my end product will not change. In terms of process I think that I have grown greatly; throughout last year I rarely used my sketchbook to brainstorm or sketch out ideas but this year have really utilized my sketchbook during project planning. I have also begun to utilize people's feedback when doing my project and incorporated their ideas in my art. My blogging hasn't been up to date because of technical problems but I feel that I use my blog as much as I did last year. In terms of engagement I believe that I am engaged most of the times except for during work time when I tend to get distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment